Friday, November 25, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa, 
I know you are real!!!! I see you everyday!!!  Some call you Santa, Chris Kringle, or St. Nick;  I call you Jesus. The spirit of Santa is the same as Jesus.  Giving hope and gifts to everyone!!!  I have a request this year.  It is a little backwards compared to other requests like this.  I watch all the Christmas movies, and all the kids are asking for a husband or wife for their single parent.  I am asking for a father for my son!!  He needs a constant, positive male figure in his life.  He has several male role models, but none are with him on a daily basis.  


If you would like to deliver this present before Christmas, that would be great!!  (Oh, and yes, we have to be completely in love also!!!!)


Thanks in advance for this present!!!


Love to you, Mrs. Clause, and all the reindeer and elves, 
Lisa :-)

No comments: